Bought a sofa, love seat, ottoman and coffee table in the beginning of December ,17, was told everything was in stock and would be delivered on the 6th,I took the day off of work for the delivery. I received a call saying that the sofa that they just told me was in stock, was not available until the 12th.

when it will definitely be in stock, so they delivered the loveseat, the ottoman and the coffee table on the 6th, the coffee table was very damaged, looked like a used table, like a return from someone else, not happy about that. I took off on the 12th expecting delivery of the sofa and the new coffee table, just got a call today the 8th saying the sofa will not be available until the 14th now because it is not in stock.

Called customer service, they said there was nothing they could do, they do NO type of compensation for the complete inconvenience that they caused for their customer, and when I told them I would NEVER shop at Bobs again, it seemed like they could care less.. we will see what happens on the 14th......this is the first time buying anything from Bobs, such a shame, what an embarrasment

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments