Sayreville, New Jersey

ordered a sectional. Delivered on time.

When delivered, the drivers failed to assemble properly and I didnt notice until they left. Peg was too short to connect segments. My wife called the same day and was told they have to send me a replacement clip which I'll allegedly receive in 3-5 days. Then I have to call to have them send someone to install it that will take another couple of days.

All because the lousy, dumb, lazy drivers couldn't put the couch together the right way. I wasn't aware I should have to supervise them like children to make sure they put the thing together right. I tipped those bastards too to not even put my couch together correctly, now it cant be used until they get around to sending me some new clip.

I expect when I spend over a thousand dollars on something that it comes correctly and can be used when I get it.

Not weeks later. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER shop there. As far as I am concerned someone should be here by TOMORROW at the latest.

It's not rocket science. Come here and put my f'n couch together...

Comments

Hello

My complaint is the one in Worcester MA in lincoln square. I work there and i see this girl Joelle Proulx sleeping around with management while going to these so called BOBs classes and working late.

That is what she tells people and her husband who is in the military off training and fighting for our country. An she steals sales from other employees there and acts like a victim and no one likes her. She also treats customers like second class citizens and lies to them to get a sale. I guess thats why she is sleeping with management just so she can get a little advancement there and get away with things.

But the one thing that really bothers me is that she LIES TO HER HUSBAND WHO WAS DEPLOYED THAT SHE IS WORKING LATE OR GOING TO A BOBS CLASS BUT WHAT SHE IS REALLY DOING (JOELLE PROULX) IS SLEEPING WITH 3 OF THE GUYS FROM MANAGEMENT FROM THAT WORCESTER STORE AND LIES TO HER HUSBAND WHO IS PROVIDING FOR HER AND IS THERE FOR HER EVEN WHEN DEPLOYED SO SHE CAN GET SOME EXTRA PERKS AND A LITTLE EXTRA CASH SLEEPING AROUND BOBS. I MEAN I WORKED THERE FOR YRS AND THIS IS THE NEW FACE OF BOBS GIRLS SLEEPING AROUND ITS LIKE WHO IS SLEEPING WITH WHO NOW.

@Anonymous

Thats not true i know who this is and joelle is not doing that you are cyber bullying and it is not right leave her alone

Bobs is replacing my Quantum II leather sectional after much dispute. They no longer carry the same sectional so if I want a similar couch, I would have to go with the Atlas.

The cushining has been upgraded with Bob O Pedic memory foam which I have always been skeptical of because of the chemicals used to make memory foam. However, they delivered the replacement set which I refused because the leather, on just about every piece, had sections of imperfections concerning orange ty-dye like areas. I am on the fence because they keep telling me this set is 100% top grain leather and the only sectional listed on their website or advertised in their store is the Bryant. I can't understand why they wouldn't advertise the Quantum II or now the Atlas as such if it truly is.

Why wouldn't they if it really is...that puzzles me! I am considering the Quantum Fabric sectional but they don't mention the material code to determine the quality of fabric. In addition, I don't want a store credit being the microfiber set is less. That is my money that I gave for advertised quality furniture that gave me nothing but a headache.

They should not be able to hold somebodies money when there is an exchange for something they manufactured. A friend of mine had several issues concerning her fabric sofa from Bobs where the cushioning inside become flat or scarce. They did come back and filled the sections that needed it which was a plus. I am just so afraid to make a move because with the issue we had, it was such a struggle to get them to deem this a defect.

Originally they wanted to repair orange with spray paint. I am afraid if I get the Atlas and run into the same problem, they are going to want to paint my furniture. I need something durable and that is going to last and if I purchase a warranty, I would like it backed 100%. Not to be questioned by a representative who was trained to question customers in order to trap them into saying something that makes it so the "warranty doesn't cover that".

Does anybody have any experience with either the Atlas or the Quantum Fabric.

Any input would be helpful. Thank you!

That sounds like the delivery team. Not the company itself most companies out source things like delivery.

In all honesty you sound like the kind of guy who won't go back to his favorite coffee shop because the new worker put too much cream in your coffee.

Bob Cares

I'm sorry to hear about your sectional purchase. I'd be happy to help. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info and we'll be in touch...Thanks, Eric.