3.1

I purchased the movie theater living room set almost 4 years ago. Within 2.5 years, it started to peel terribly. The ottoman, the recliners and the middle section. Not to mention, one of my recliners stopped working a year in when barely used. Keep in mind, it is only my son and I that live here and we are hardly ever in the living room. My son at the time was 15 years old, so he's old enough to not be reckless with furniture like a toddler would be. I also have no pets. I tried to cover it up with a black marker to no avail. It is making my living room look old and rundown. I have left a few messages on your voicemail but haven't received a response yet. I also reached out to the store I purchased it from but I could never reach anyone anymore.

For the next issue. I have a Dining Room set from and the seats have been peeling and buttons popping off. I have never had an issue like this with furniture.

I did not purchase goof proof because as mentioned, it is only my son and I. My thought was this furniture would last me for years, as my previous furniture did!

Not sure how this happened but would like to explore my options so I can restore my home back to it's natural splendor.

I have also sent an email as well as numerous calls to a person

I've attached videos so you can see it.

Thank you for your prompt attention with regards to this matter.

Respectfully,

MCJr

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Just to receive a store credit to purchase new furniture.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Customer service the first time i purchased my living room set, Layout of the store, Friendly staff.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Fact that furniture started peeling way too soon.

• Non Responsive Management
  • Peeling Bonded Leather
  • Broken Recliner

Comments

I had the same problem. I had to throw the recliner away. A waste of money.

@Disappointed customer

Such a shame. I'm going to throw it away as soon as I can get it replaced. Did you try to get another set?

I too purchased "bonded leather" as the commercial stated real leather everywhere you sit. Not even close to telling the truth.

it appears to be some sort of plasticky or vinyl fabric.

In 2 years it started to peel off and now it just looks horrible. I will never purchase anything from Bob's discount store and will discourage anyone else from buying their furniture at Bobs.

@lizziec

Wow. I'm hearing that a lot.

The sad thing is everytime I call the manager of customer relations, she does not return my calls.

I leave messages most of the time. I'm thoroughly disgusted!

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews