My bed was discontinue/dropped due to defects. My bed and dresser are a defect/reject; the headboard is stripped, the bed squeaks while sitting or laying on it, the 4-bed drawers and nightstand drawers are broken and/or will not close securely.

I had numerous issues with the delivery team and with the corporate customer relations department, including Bob's assistants from the corporate office. It took t 10 deliveries to get it right on top of numinous phone calls with uncompromising customer service reps and managers. I had a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN from all the hassles and miscommunications on Bob's in! On 8/10/18 the delivery crew refused to take my defected furniture and they were vastly nasty and rude to me until it made me cry!!!!

I was treated unfair and unjust as a Customer. I AM ASKING THAT I BE PROVIDED WITH A GIFT CARD FOR THE DIFFERENCE I PAID FOR MY NEW BED I purchased from Bob's, WHICH IS THE AMOUNT OF $158.00, instead of $75 gift card; this is a slap in the face for all the pain and suffering Bob's Furniture employees put me through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments