1.4

Tried to purchase a dinette set that was advertised in store, on tv, and online, only to find out there is a 5 week back order and 2 week delay to deliver on top of that.I wanted to get my money refunded only to find out bobs has a hold on my funds and nobody was willing to contact my bank to remove it, first they said it was a problem with my bank, then they weren't willing to contact the bank to remove the hold, then after several hours, the accounting department had left for the day and they are the only people who could actually help me.

Somehow nobody thought to contact them until after they left for the weekend.After speaking with store managers, and customer service reps and ops managers, nothing was accomplished and not one single person asked how they can try to soothe the problems that existed and make me a small bit happier.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

I liked: Price was reasonable.

I didn't like: Customer service, No indication of backorder, Poor cancellation procedures, Management, Cannot get a straight answer to the solution to the problem, No indication of product availability online.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments