Andover, Massachusetts

I bought a couple of items from bob's such as big dining table set, two memory foam mattress, two chaise last two months ago.Everything was good.Last month I stopped by at the store to buy nightstand tried to make sure that they have them in stock.They have three of them in stock what I wanted to buy.So bought them online and intended to pick up in store this time.Right after I bought them online and next morning I've had a call from bob and ready to pick up on Feb 16.I had a another call before Feb 16 and said that it was out of stock and had to wait until Feb 22.I agreed with them to wait but nobody called me on that day and I had to call them to find out what was going on!!!And they changed again until March and never said sorry for their inconvenience.It doesn't make sense at all if they don't have products in stock why they allowed people to buy their products online?I am really disappointed with Bob this time and I will never go back to Bob again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Nightstand.

Comments