Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture

We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island.Two years later the leather started peeling.

We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were told would cover everything for 5 years. They are claiming that it does not cover this. If I have a knife fight in my living room and my couch get cut up, that would be covered. Really...

Really. Amazing and pathetic all at the same time. Trying not to lose my temper with them and the most annoying people that answer the phone and read from a script, very poorly I might add.

But this situation is really *** me off.I will never buy anything from Bob's Furniture any more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Power Bob 2 Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #757999 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bobs Discount Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 30, 2015 #1086245

I had the same problem with my sofa n love seat.After 2 years it started peeling off so badly that I had to cover it up.Wat a rip off.Was so disappointed as had loved the color n the recliner seats.Wish had read these reviews before buying it.Total waste of money.

1 0 Reply

Dec 31, 2015 #1086642 New York, New York

what was the name of the leather furniture you bought I was thinking of buying some furniture from them ... please help.

0 0 Reply

Dec 31, 2015 #1086670

it was a leather couch. but when we had this issue and read the fine print, it says that it is a sprayed leather couch to get that brown color. they have serious problems with these couches but continue to sell them. not good.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bobs Discount Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about