1.8

We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island.Two years later the leather started peeling.

We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were told would cover everything for 5 years. They are claiming that it does not cover this. If I have a knife fight in my living room and my couch get cut up, that would be covered. Really...

Really. Amazing and pathetic all at the same time. Trying not to lose my temper with them and the most annoying people that answer the phone and read from a script, very poorly I might add.

But this situation is really *** me off.I will never buy anything from Bob's Furniture any more.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bobs discount furniture sofa from Bobs Discount Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Bobs Discount Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damaged furniture policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

I had the same problem with my sofa n love seat.After 2 years it started peeling off so badly that I had to cover it up.Wat a rip off.Was so disappointed as had loved the color n the recliner seats.Wish had read these reviews before buying it.Total waste of money.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1086642

what was the name of the leather furniture you bought I was thinking of buying some furniture from them ... please help.

to Anonymous #1086670

it was a leather couch.but when we had this issue and read the fine print, it says that it is a sprayed leather couch to get that brown color.

they have serious problems with these couches but continue to sell them.not good.