We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island.Two years later the leather started peeling.
We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were told would cover everything for 5 years. They are claiming that it does not cover this. If I have a knife fight in my living room and my couch get cut up, that would be covered. Really...
Really. Amazing and pathetic all at the same time. Trying not to lose my temper with them and the most annoying people that answer the phone and read from a script, very poorly I might add.
But this situation is really *** me off.I will never buy anything from Bob's Furniture any more.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged furniture policy
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Power Bob 2 Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less. Not only has each delivery guy not been..."
- "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- " I went to Valvoline in Westbury, NY yesterday to have an oil change, I have a 1999 infinity g20. The car has high mileage, but there were no issues..."
- "My last 2 cars were Nissan's, I received a coupon in the mail saying because of my loyalty and the fact I never missed a car payment I was pre-approved..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."