Rockville, Maryland
2.2

Steer clear. I needed furniture right away while moving into a new house.

The salesman new this so I picked what he said they had available immediately. After paying and setting a delivery date I was told they didn't have it all in stock contrary to the salesman. So the missing love seat I was told will be available on 4/09/2016 then I get another call saying it won't be in until 4/16/2016. On top of that they delivered my other living room set with a broken coffee table and a wobbly end table.

I called about that and they said they will come fix it next Wednesday, that remains to be seen. Bottom line I was lied to twice.

I called to give them a chance to make it right by asking for a 10% refund and was told not possible so I asked them to come take their furniture back and they said no. STAY AWAY from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Multiple of above.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Value for the price.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Supervisor that will not discuss problems, Fake delivery set ups.

Comments

You get what you pay for cheap furniture at cheap price. Buy something decent to begin with not this bob Chinese ***.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews