Chicago, Illinois
2.0

I ordered the 8 piece queen size verona bedroom set for 1299. It suppose to be solid mohogany.

It looks very pretty. When i received it the nightstand bottom drawer was coming apart in the inside. The chest is wobbly. I paid to much money for this furniture to feel this lousy.

i called customer care and someone suppose to come out and try to fix the furniture. The bed and the dresser seems ok.

If they come out and try to glue this furniture together i think i am going to send everything back. I hope they replace my furniture with sturdier furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Verona Wood Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: How i was treated, Sales team only.

Comments

Quinley

Bob's discount furniture told me they will glue my nightstand drawer back together. I was told I can't get a new one or get my money back.

I paid my hard earned money for new furniture but received lousy damaged furniture. The store could have given me some money off since they are forcing me to keep damaged furniture.

I will NEVER shop there again. I will tell all my family, friends and coworkers at the airline NEVER buy anything from this store

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews