1.2K views

Well I purchased my Libre Sectional at the paramus store in april. After it was delivered, I realized there were a couple of sharp staples sitcking out of the kickboard..i called and someone came to remove them.

Then after trying to adjust the chaise cushion several times, it really does'nt sit flush to the bottom of the couch no matter how many times I fix the darn thing. Next, the backrest cushions are lumpy and don't lay even with the rest of the cushions, you can see and feel all of the springs underneath the cusions when they are removed and i could feel the bones of the sofa. I truly believe the merchandise they set up in the stores is of better quality. They sell you a dream and they deliver trash.

I should have listened to my husband and broke the bank for something at Raymour and Flanigan or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm so dissappointed..

SHAME ON YOU BOB!!!!!! You'll be hearing from me when I ask for my $$$$$ back.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

I just built a new house and was planning on buying 3 bedroom sets, living room, den and dining room furniture from Bob's after hearing them on the radio so many times. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the heads up from all the bloggers.

I'm off to Raymour... at least the furniture will last!!!

Raymour and Flannigan's website is down tonight and I was about to order Bob's $399. sofa because I became so frustrated but now, I know to never ever consider Bob's *** Disgraced Furniture ...EVER!!!!!

I was about to get all of my furnature from BOB, but I am so happy I have read the reviews, because I now have second thoughts. Thanks for people who take the time out to write about their experience, with this company

We've had the same couch for almost 2 years now and it's been horrible! We have the same exact problem with the Chaise cushion.

If you sit on the chaise portion the cushions seperate in minutes and your left with your rear end touching the couch frame. Also, the seam stitching has come loose in several different places several times. We're waiting on the Bob's repair people right now to come back out and fix it for the 3rd time.

3 times for the same repairs in less than 2 years is a disgrace. This will be the first and last couch I ever purchase from Bobs.

Thank God I read all these articles I have been waiting for my couch and they can not give me a date for delivery. I work very hard for my money and do Not what to waste it,HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH IT???I am cancelling my order!!!

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews