I and my daughter bought living room and my daughter picked out 2 beds .This goof proof was pushed on us plus we were charged two separate delivery charges for the same address and same day and time.I would love to join in a class action suit for sure.

Please send me a email jpatti8417@gmail.com.When my mother question why they could not do it with one account because we live in the same home and my daughter is under twenty one why did we have to have two account opposed to one she said we could not do it like that so we had to get two goof proof plans .and pay two delivery charges.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Goof Proof Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sales team, All professional liars.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture Bobs Discount Furniture "We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island. Two years later the leather started peeling. We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Mattress Review from Colchester, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more