Westford, Massachusetts

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM BOBS DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! just a little story to share.

I bought a mattress that was to be delivered between 11 and 3. get a call saying truck broke down and wont make it in those hours. They will call me and let me know. so I left only to get a call at 3:30 that they tried to deliver the mattress and i was not there.

thank fully I was able to stop the truck as I was a few minutes away. As they are ready to unload it they discovered it was wet, so they didn't feel comfortable leaving it. In the meantime they get me in touch with customer service who is kind enough to say she will put in a request to have it delivered on Saturday. Fine and dandy, Saturday comes about 11 no word yet about the mattress.

So call again customer service. we are so sorry the mattress didn't make the truck, cant deliver till Tuesday morning. we can make a 6:30 delivery so you wont miss another day of work. in the mean time, I am sleeping on pillows on a box spring and on the couch where ever is most comfortable.

so anxiously awaiting for Tuesday morning for my new mattress and don't I get a call saying it wont be delivered till between 1 and 5. what the blank. another day not in the office. so try and talk to customer service about all this all day long and got no where.

This mattress better be gold cause I am not happy.

guess I am not the first person this happens too. BEWARE OF BOBS DISCOUNT

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: both customer service and delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Customer service and delivery.

Comments