Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!! Delivery issues were insane.

Even though I requested certain days and times they could never get it right until I called and said to refund my money and I'll buy elsewhere. When the men delivered my furniture I had to keep reminding them of the products I bought because they were going to leave without giving me my coffee table and end tables. With in a few minutes after delivery a mouse popped out of the couch and I spent all day trying to catch it. The nice, clean, comfortable products in the store are not the products I received.

The end tables and coffee table have scratches and dents, the glass is not clean and still has stickers and scratches on it, the one lamp is broken, there is fingerprints all over the glass, and the couch is not comfortable like it was in the store. The furniture looks old, dusty, and has foam and little hair on it. It looks like used furniture from a flea market and left over from the 1980's.

You can spend less money somewhere else for better products.This stuff is junk! Plus a rodent popped out of it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, delivery, damaged, mouse in couch!.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Price, Mouse in couch.

• Coffee Table
  • Lamps

Comments

Same problem with Nebraska Furniture Mart. Had a couch delivered with a mouse.

They refuse to take it back because they said they treat their warehouses so their are no rodents.

Well then how to explain the one that appeared with my new couch?? Ridiculous.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews