Montvale, New Jersey
Style and Design

Never signup for Bob's discount furniture protection plan. When I bought my dining table the sales person told me anything happen to you furniture it will be covered. One of my Dining table chair leg broke and when I call them they said that “it is not covered” as breaking of chair leg is not an accident.

It is completely fraud. This protection is complete waste of money. No matter what ever is the cause of damage of your furniture "Guardian"(Protection plan agency) will tell you that it is not accident so you are not covered.

Never sign up for protection plan it is completely fraud.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of bobs discount furniture table. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bobs discount furniture table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments