Im here to bring awareness to never shop at bobs furniture. I went to purchase a 3 piece livingroom set on 7/24/18.

The salesman was great, however that was the only experience i can say was good. He told me that i could get the furniture as early as 7-28-18, i opted out because i had to work and there was no one who would be home to receive the furniture, so i made the delivery date for 7/31/18. On the day its suppose to be delivered i received a call saying the truck had broken down and that we would be able to get it on 8-5-18. Leading up to the day, i got text stating the 4 hour window period.

On 8-4-18 i got a call from their call center and the lady told me again that they will not be able to deliver the set but 1 piece. I told her i would like all of my pieces together. At this time im livid, frustrated at its because i had thrown out my old to prepare for the new. So the lady rescheduled for 8-7-18.

As of today 8-5-18, i receive another call telling me that my furniture will not be in until the 15th. So did they even have my furniture to being with? Ive spoken to numerous people trying to understand why this is happening so i can understand, but NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON GAVE ME ANY LEGIT REASON. One of the call center employees told me that "she does not understand why i was given the date 8-5-18 when they do not deliver on sundays and mondays.

I canceled my order and asked for a full refund. They didnt not apologize, did not ask for compensation, they serious did not care about my troubled experience.

So now im left with no furniture to sit on since i discarded the old and got rained on. Sorry if i misspelled anything as you can see how frustrated i am.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments