Bob's not worth the aggravation | Bobs Discount Furniture in Hicksville, New York

Bob's Discount Furniture is by far the worst investment that I ever made. The furniture was on back order for nearly 4 weeks so I opted to get a loaner frame and mattress I had bought delivered since I was sleeping on the couch. They delivered me a moldy mattress which made me break out in hives all over my body. I had to go to the doctors several times until it was replaced with a new mattress. 3 out of 5 pieces of furniture came damaged beyond repair. Attempted to replace with furniture that was even more damaged. I have missed 4 days of work already. Called them up and asked what they could do for me. They would only replace the furniture that was suppose to have already been replaced. I told them I want a refund in full. We ironically got disconnected after that. I have tried to call back several times now and am getting the run around. Time to call the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Agency. Stay away, no gimmicks my ***.
Review