DONT BE A GOOF & BUY THE GOOF PROOF PROTECTION!! | Bobs Discount Furniture in Newburgh, New York

We spent over $7000 buying 3 rooms of furniture so we figured that it would make sense to spend an additional $300 and get that "great" goof proof protection plan for 5 years. Well, after only a few months of owning this furniture in a home that consists of only 2 adults (both over 50) things started falling apart. The rungs on the dining rooms chairs just started dropping off!! The magnetic hinge on the dining room table fell off as well. The sofa cushions, which are all attached to the frame, starting drooping. The stuffing inside EACH and EVERY cushion has settled so they look pregnant and there is no way of getting the stuffing back up to the top or evenly dispersed inside the cushion. When I called the *** at "Guardsman" to submit a claim about my furniture, I was told that every issue was a "MANUFACTURING ISSUE" and therefore NOT their problem. So now I am left with *** furniture and a protection plan that protects ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Bob

I'd be happy to assist. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info and I'll be in touch. Thanks, Eric.

Review