Fremont, New Hampshire

I wish i saw all these complaints before I made a simple purchase of a rug I fell in love with while browsing Bob's in Seabrook.I ordered it 35 days ago and haven't got it yet....

but what's more infuriating is they charged my credit card for it already ,, and I don't even HAVE it! He should be out of business any time now. The rug was not inexpensive, and I have an empty space in my front fourier waiting for it. I certainly could have got one somewhere else by now.

I absolutely don't understand how he can spend thousands of dollars on advertising those goofy commercials and not care about his products.He is so full of himself with those ads.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #192956

HMMMM?

Have you thought about calling your credit card company? They should reverse the charge and go after Bob's.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Delivery - BAD Bobs Discount Furniture "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more