102 W Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181, USA

I visited the Villa Park (Illinois) store on June 16, 2018. I wanted to look at their mattress offerings.

My first impression, as I walked into the store, was reminiscent of a sleazy 1960s used car dealership; at least a dozen starving salespersons were perched by the door waiting to swoop down and assist me. My sales associate was a pretty young lady that had difficulty in comprehending what features I wanted in a mattress. To continue, the mattress department was on the second floor, and to the horror of the elderly, the walking wounded, and the proponents of the ADA, there is NO elevator or escalator. While I did not count the stairs, there were at least twice as many as there are in a typical residence.

To add to my anguish, the stairs were carpeted in an ugly (my opinion) multi-coloured pattern which was a hybrid of jungle camouflage and zebra skin. The pattern ran the width of each stair.

It was very difficult navigating going down the stairs as the pattern made it extremely challenging to distinguish the actual tread size of each stair. Needless to say, I did not purchase a mattress from Bob’s Discount Furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: put in an elevator or escalator.

Preferred solution: put in an elevator or escalator.

Comments