Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

bobs stated on there own website "If you were a *** and let things get to you expect a very long day. But if you wanted to be smart and work efficient then you would succeed." this isn't professional at all.

how we are bums if he is hiring us to do his *** work and cheap material that he has us delivering. yes I repeat bob has cheap material's and always sending out broken merchandise so how are we bums if he doesn't or the warehouse doesn't have good quality merchandise. also how are we bums for delivering cheap merchandise and getting blamed for cracked and broken material which he is sending out BROKEN AND CHEAP MATERIAL TO CUSTOMERS. yes I was a worker for bobs yes I was a delivery agent for bobs the reasons why I quit is for the cheap merchandise he has also the warehouse complaints from the supervisor TAINA SANTIAGO is no good.

TANIA is not professional at all and should loss her job for being favoritism and for being a discrimination person. also if we are bums WHY TANIA AND BOBS ARE STATED IF WE CANT HANDLE THE SITUATIONS why they keep giving us run around about the job. at that the cheap material he has isn't worth BUYING.

Little do u knows BOBS she is a supervisor for xpo and RUNNING TRUCKS as MANAGER making extra money knowing that it is not under her job description. TANIA is making bobs look bad and also BOBS your making yourself look bad FOR SELLING CHEAP AND BROKEN MERCHANDISE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments