I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location.I was told by the phony salesman the I wouldn't see any wear and tear for about 15-20 years in this particular sofa because of the type of leather it is.

So needless to say this was a phony gimmick.

The customer care department sent someone out, and it seems like the service tech made it worse, he didn’t have the proper item/tools to fix the tears; he only sprayed and colored the peeling which didn’t help and the customer care rep Melissa I spoke with after the tech finished was neither friendly nor helpful.I have never experienced such bad customer service care in trying to get a sofa fixed that is suppose to last 15-20 years and is defected after only 4 years.

Bob's Discount Furniture SUCK!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of employee attitude and quality of furniture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bobs discount furniture sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $900. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bobs discount furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments