100% full Not resolved

I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location.I was told by the phony salesman the I wouldn't see any wear and tear for about 15-20 years in this particular sofa because of the type of leather it is.

So needless to say this was a phony gimmick.

The customer care department sent someone out, and it seems like the service tech made it worse, he didn’t have the proper item/tools to fix the tears; he only sprayed and colored the peeling which didn’t help and the customer care rep Melissa I spoke with after the tech finished was neither friendly nor helpful.I have never experienced such bad customer service care in trying to get a sofa fixed that is suppose to last 15-20 years and is defected after only 4 years.

Bob's Discount Furniture SUCK!!!!!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Employee attitude, I do not like the service nor the cheap furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion