Bobs Discount Furniture - Phony gimmick furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture
I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location.I was told by the phony salesman the I wouldn't see any wear and tear for about 15-20 years in this particular sofa because of the type of leather it is.
So needless to say this was a phony gimmick.
The customer care department sent someone out, and it seems like the service tech made it worse, he didn’t have the proper item/tools to fix the tears; he only sprayed and colored the peeling which didn’t help and the customer care rep Melissa I spoke with after the tech finished was neither friendly nor helpful.I have never experienced such bad customer service care in trying to get a sofa fixed that is suppose to last 15-20 years and is defected after only 4 years.
Bob's Discount Furniture SUCK!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Employee attitude
- I do not like the service nor the cheap furniture
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "i purchased a dining room table set from BOB'S and a few weeks later the arm chair leg snapped in half when a friend sat on the chair...4 months later..."
- "My daughter punctured a hole going from the couch to the love seat with her boots on lost her balance.... We purchased the good proof package and were told ANY..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."