100% full Not resolved

I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location.I was told by the phony salesman the I wouldn't see any wear and tear for about 15-20 years in this particular sofa because of the type of leather it is.

Related: Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Sofa from Colchester, Connecticut

So needless to say this was a phony gimmick.

The customer care department sent someone out, and it seems like the service tech made it worse, he didn’t have the proper item/tools to fix the tears; he only sprayed and colored the peeling which didn’t help and the customer care rep Melissa I spoke with after the tech finished was neither friendly nor helpful.I have never experienced such bad customer service care in trying to get a sofa fixed that is suppose to last 15-20 years and is defected after only 4 years.

Bob's Discount Furniture SUCK!!!!!

Review about: Sofa.

I didn't like: Employee attitude, I do not like the service nor the cheap furniture.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $900
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more