Bobs Discount Furniture - Phony gimmick furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture
I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location.I was told by the phony salesman the I wouldn't see any wear and tear for about 15-20 years in this particular sofa because of the type of leather it is.
So needless to say this was a phony gimmick.
The customer care department sent someone out, and it seems like the service tech made it worse, he didn’t have the proper item/tools to fix the tears; he only sprayed and colored the peeling which didn’t help and the customer care rep Melissa I spoke with after the tech finished was neither friendly nor helpful.I have never experienced such bad customer service care in trying to get a sofa fixed that is suppose to last 15-20 years and is defected after only 4 years.
Bob's Discount Furniture SUCK!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Employee attitude
- I do not like the service nor the cheap furniture
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..."
- "My daughter punctured a hole going from the couch to the love seat with her boots on lost her balance.... We purchased the good proof package and were told ANY..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."