King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I placed an order online on Jun 2, 2012 for the Brook's bedroom set. No one called me regarding my shipping information was I decided to call the at Yonkers.

I was told that the full size bed was on back order until July 7th. My dresser was delivered with no problem. I called the store once again on July 9th and was told that my delivery was for July 14th. July 14th comes around and NO delivery I call the store and I was transferred to the corporate office who then gave me another time and date July 17th.

July 16th I called to make sure that my delivery is scheduled for July 18th. I was transferred to the customer care department who than told me that the only things that will be delivery would be the railings. After speaking to DAVID at customer care I was told that someone whould get back to regarding my bed. At 12:45am someone at customer care called me and told me that my bed would be delivered.

This morning I received a call from customer care telling me that the only thing that will be delivered are a HEAD board and RAILING because the FOOT board was damaged. I CANCELLED MY ORDER AND I DONT EVER WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BOB"S

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

Bob

I can see why you're pissed. I'd like to see if we can make it up to you. Please send an email to BobCares@mybobs.com and I'll be in touch ASAP...>Thanks, Eric.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews