New York, New York

I bought a complete living room set for my home, I bought two chairs, a living room sofa, and a three piece table set.

When I first received the tables they were delivered damaged. It took them 3 months to get it me the replacement tables, and had to completely change the tables because they were on back order and they it could be another 2 months before I got the tables.

Now less then two years later, the sofa I bought is falling apart. The cushions have sunken in and collapsed and the arm is broken. There are no young children in my home and was not abused. When you touch the right arm of the couch you can hear the wood cracking. The cushions can not be sat on because it is sunken in. It is almost like the foam or whatever is inside is decomposing. We no longer can sit on the couch.

I bought the goof proof and was told at purchase that is covers everything. They will repair it or replace the furniture if it can not be replaced. I went to bob's stores and told them what was happening, and that I had goof proof. They told me it only covers small rips and stains, not what the salespeople tell you. So they told me that I should call bobs. I called them today and they told me that goof proof does not cover the quality and that Bob's only gives a one year warranty. There was nothing they were going to do. The couch is collapsing from poor quality and there is nothing I can do.

I was planning on buying a dining room and bedroom set from Bob's. Thank Goodness that the couch fell apart and Bob's poor quality and bad customer service was shown to me before I dropped another 2500 at bobs.

I was there on Sunday to purchase more, credit card in hand, but was not going to do it until they tried to rectify my couch situation. When they told me they were not going to help, and to contact bobs, I stopped. I will go someplace else where I might spend more initally, but will not have to drop more money every 1 1/2 years to replace the cheap garbage I already bought.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to dispatch a Bob's tech to address any manufacturing issues. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info. Thanks, Eric.