Poughkeepsie, New York

Buyer beware. When I purchased my living room set I couldn't be happier.

notice how all reviews that are good are on items just purchased and poor reviews have to do with furniture that didn't hold up well after a short time. I am at the 2 year 2 months mark from when I purchased my furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture in Poughkeepsie. It is faded from brown to almost orange in some areas, one cushion is going flat and the other has springs that are twisted together and causing the cushion to bulge not to mention the storage drawers are broken and always have been. They sent out a repair guy to give me a "best effort service" he recommended to them that the cushions be replaced, told them the fabric was badly faded and the drawer slides needed to be replaced.

the love seat that matches still looks new. Goof Proof is a joke too! I spent over 40 min on hold just to talk to them and then was told none of it was covered by Goof Proof or the warranty! I was told that I could PURCHASE the parts.

I am so angry. I do not recommend BOBS to anyone unless you have money to throw away!

And if you read the reviews on their facebook page you will see many reviews like mine. Call me crazy but a couch should last more than 2 years!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: repair or replace the sofa.

Comments

#921977

Just because you all had Bad experiences doesn't mean the store is bad.. Every store has bad reviews including Ashley's , anerican sig mealys .

no one writes about good experiences Just negative experiences..

Most of this is exaggerated or you had a sales rep who didn't explain properly . Take your negativity elsewhere .

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews