I went to Bobs furniture in may selected 2000.00 worth of furniture for my uncle ...i put 1000.00 dollars cash down...july 1st he was in critical condition...July 3rd i went to cancell delivery and order...july 10th my uncle passed away i was assured that in 10 days i would get a check in the mail...today is july 25 and nothing...i deside to call the store...wait get this....IM SORRY MS PERALTA BUT WE HAVE TO TEXT COORPERATE VIA EMAIL AND WAIT FOR AN ANSWER...MY ANSWER...HEY WHY DONT YOU JUST CALL AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE CHECK???ANSWER...OOOH WE DONT EVEN HAVE THE NUMBER TO COOPERATE OFFICE WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO EMAIL....WOWWWWWWWW WHAT A POLICY...SO IVE BEEN CALLING EVERYWHERE AND THEY ALL GIVE YOU THE RUNAROUND...WHEN I SAID IM CALLING CONSUMERS AFFAIRS...ALL OF A SUDDEN I GOT APPROVED TODAY NOW WAIT SOME MORE FOR CHECK TO GET PRINTED ,SENT ,DELIVERED..BOBS FURNITURES COORPERATE OFFICE SUCKS..

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments