Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring
I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store.When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will cover basically everything and if there is any problem that they will replace it for me so I did.
My sofa is peeling off badly, so bad that it is embarrassing to even keep it at home and the spring supporting the footrest broke twice within 4 years of use. I called for the service and I am told that they will fix the spring but I have to live with the terribly peeled sofa. A technician came over today and took pictures of it and sent them to the service center to a lady name Missy and told me that they will probably replace it since the peeling is so bad and unfixable. When the technician called the office and spoke to Missy and gave her all the details(the whole time they were on speaker phone) and Missy asked to speak to me and told me that the peeling isn't covered unless there is a punctured hole all the way through the sofa done by accident.
The only way to do that is to stab it with a knife! So basically, Bob's furniture is making it impossible to get covered by the Goof Proof Warranty intentionally. What a way to make money by selling useless warranty to their customers. Terrible service and quality of goods.
I am attaching 2 pictures and they are only partial to the whole peeling which is ridiculously bad.If I need to show all I will have to upload at least 6 pictures but even with these 2, it shows very well the quality of the sofa.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality and useless warranty
- Reason of review:
- bad quality and warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I was still in the process organizing my living room when my sofa was delivered. I subsequently noticed that there was a small damaged spot on the back of the..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers. He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was ......."
- "I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an..."
- "Reservation # 33995234US0 Budget is probably one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I had a very important trip with my young son for him to play..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."