1.8
Style and Design

I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store.When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will cover basically everything and if there is any problem that they will replace it for me so I did.

My sofa is peeling off badly, so bad that it is embarrassing to even keep it at home and the spring supporting the footrest broke twice within 4 years of use. I called for the service and I am told that they will fix the spring but I have to live with the terribly peeled sofa. A technician came over today and took pictures of it and sent them to the service center to a lady name Missy and told me that they will probably replace it since the peeling is so bad and unfixable. When the technician called the office and spoke to Missy and gave her all the details(the whole time they were on speaker phone) and Missy asked to speak to me and told me that the peeling isn't covered unless there is a punctured hole all the way through the sofa done by accident.

The only way to do that is to stab it with a knife! So basically, Bob's furniture is making it impossible to get covered by the Goof Proof Warranty intentionally. What a way to make money by selling useless warranty to their customers. Terrible service and quality of goods.

I am attaching 2 pictures and they are only partial to the whole peeling which is ridiculously bad.If I need to show all I will have to upload at least 6 pictures but even with these 2, it shows very well the quality of the sofa.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. calvin69 stated that there is a room for improvement of product quality and useless warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality and warranty issue" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

calvin69

I forgot to mention my email to be contacted and other problems.Other than the sofa I stated that I have purchased a whole bedroom set as well.

The chest in our bedroom became bumpy and peeled as well just by using humidifier for 3 days.

Truly disappointed not only at the warranty service but also the lousy quality of Bob's Furniture products.JYK690928@aol.com