Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bob O Pedic Canopy Bed from Haverhill, Massachusetts
Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now!We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in a truck not very friendly nor helpful off the bat, they refused to bring our Mattress up our front stairs because there was something in the way we offered to just move it real quick and they explained to us that by policy they could not do that and we would have to bring it up ourselves, oooook whatever!
So they bring up our sectional (our horrible horrible sectional) and the $600 canopy bed we bought for our daughter! They go on to tell us that because they spent so much time on trying to get the mattress up that we exceeded our allotted time slot and we could either pay them an extra $50 to stay and put the bed together or we can call Bob's to extend the time Delievery time for extra $75 I declined and said I would put it together myself! So they were here all of 30 mins managed to only bring up a couch and a bed in pieces which was thrown on my daughters floor and left my California King Mattress and bedframe in the drive-way for us to deal with! Needless to say I was fuming I called Bob's and were "kind" enough to reimburse us the original $50 delivery charge form our almost $4,000 balance!
We purchased the Libre II 2 piece sectional which I would never recommend to ANYONE! I'm a neat freak and keep my furniture meticulous and the cushions were all sunken in within 3 months, they cushions don't stay on I'm constantly fixing them after EACH use! It's been a year now and the couch looks 5 years old, the cotton underneath it is all coming down, I'm just so discouraged I was so excited about these new EXPENSIVE purchases! Now our mattress, we spent hours trying different mattresses, I have back problems and sciatica so finding a matress that would help me sleep more comfortably was very very important!
We finally loved the display matress the Bob-o-pedic pillow top in plush it was the most expensive mattress on the floor too but if it was going to give relief and a great nights sleep price didn't matter! Needless to say my back pain has gotten worse I wake up several times at night in so much pain due to the mattress it feels nothing like the one at the store it feels firm not plush even my husband who could sleep soundly on a bed of rocks wakes up atleast 4 times a night because he's so uncomfortable! So we ended up spending a pretty penny on furniture and mattress to make our lives easier and it's done nothing but make our lives a nightmare! We don't sleep, I'm constantly fixing the couch to sit comfortably to watch tv, my daughters canopy had to come down because it was such terrible quality!
What a disaster!
I will never buy from Bob's again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bob O Pedic Libre Ii 2 Piece Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..."
- "I ordered some furniture from Bob's and caught the delivery driver trying to hide some damage. after talking to customer care she stated they would send a tech to repair..."
- "Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less. Not only has each delivery guy not been..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "My Perdue oven roaster is green. Wtf?..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."