Westfield, Massachusetts
1.6
Style and Design

A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends with me sending us falling one fell between the wall and the bed and had bruising on her legs.After moving away from the slanted bed frame and mattress we noticed how it split and was absolutely broken!

I can't imagine how 3 teenage girls could have broken a bed frame with just our weight.We are all lucky to be mostly okay but now we're stuck with a completely broken bed frame and a scratched floor along with minor injuries.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bobs Discount Furniture - Table Review Bobs Discount Furniture "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service. It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience."..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture Bobs Discount Furniture "We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island. Two years later the leather started peeling. We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more