Westfield, Massachusetts

A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends with me sending us falling one fell between the wall and the bed and had bruising on her legs.After moving away from the slanted bed frame and mattress we noticed how it split and was absolutely broken!

Related: Bobs Discount Furniture - Number 5 Bedroom set.

I can't imagine how 3 teenage girls could have broken a bed frame with just our weight.We are all lucky to be mostly okay but now we're stuck with a completely broken bed frame and a scratched floor along with minor injuries.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture E-Pit Bargains Bed Frame.

1.6
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Broken furniture; non-existent return policy Bobs Discount Furniture "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs store the worst Bobs Discount Furniture " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Delivery - BAD Bobs Discount Furniture "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more