Kearny, New Jersey
2.0
Style and Design

I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if you want furniture that will only last three year Do not buy from Bobs furniture..

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR... IF IT PEELED IT IS BONDED LEATHER, NOT GENUINE LEATHER WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU UP FRONT DURING THE SALES PROCESS.

Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs store the worst Bobs Discount Furniture " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Customer Service Is The Worst Bobs Discount Furniture "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more