Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey
I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if you want furniture that will only last three year Do not buy from Bobs furniture..
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bobs Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "I have had my bed for a total of 7months and the slat has already broken off from the headboard. I'm only 130lbs!!! Delivered the wrong slats from the beginning..."
- "I got this for Christmas, I followed all the cleansing steps from their guide. But everything I brew taste like burn plastic, after brewing like 20 cups of water and..."
- "I ordered a small curly wig and they sent me a curly afro wig in a med and i opened a dispute. the seller offered to refund me for the..."
- "Horrible horrible customer service.. They get over on people with they return policy. I will never buy anything from them again.. Please if you ever buy anything from they actually..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."