Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey
I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if you want furniture that will only last three year Do not buy from Bobs furniture..
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bobs Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..."
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I bought your product mid summer of last year ,always heard good things about it was really happy with the look neighbors complemented on it, then this spring it is..."
- "Horrible horrible customer service.. They get over on people with they return policy. I will never buy anything from them again.. Please if you ever buy anything from they actually..."
- "I ordered a small curly wig and they sent me a curly afro wig in a med and i opened a dispute. the seller offered to refund me for the..."