Brooklyn, New York

I bought a sectional from bobs with goof proof.It started ripping off in 1 yr and the guardian company which is their insurance says they don't take care of superficial rips.

And then accidentally my maid ripped off while removing the two part of the sectional and caused a tear. I called and they said to send a picture, which I did. After 2 weeks they responded that the sectional has no hooks so how it's torn off. This sectional came with 2 hooks to attach the two parts of the sectional.

I sent them the photo of the hooks too! They did it believe me. Disgusting people. No customer satisfaction at all.

Will never recommend ever to buy from bobs.Horrible experience.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bob O Pedic Canopy Bed from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more