Last year I brought furniture.From Bob's.
Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty. Or good proof on my pass purchase. Now I was told it is too late that I can't purchase a warranty now because it is already paid off and I have had it already. This is ridiculous because this was not my fault this was the fault of the salesman.
Please somehow someway can someone come out and inspect the furniture so I can receive the warranty goof proof.Please correct your mistake
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture Warranty
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Goof proof worthless Do not buy this. They do not honor this warranty Rip off diva tv chest $499.00. ..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."