Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Furniture Warranty from New York City, New York
Last year I brought furniture.From Bob's.
Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty. Or good proof on my pass purchase. Now I was told it is too late that I can't purchase a warranty now because it is already paid off and I have had it already. This is ridiculous because this was not my fault this was the fault of the salesman.
Please somehow someway can someone come out and inspect the furniture so I can receive the warranty goof proof.Please correct your mistake
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture Warranty
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a sectional from bobs with goof proof. It started ripping off in 1 yr and the guardian company which is their insurance says they don't take care of..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "They ruined our furniture and were late, and they have done zero to rectify our ruined furniture.We bought furniture from IKEA, and asked Urban Express to deliver. At first we..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "I purchased an ikea pax unit and urban express assembled it on October 9th. They sent two bumbling kids who had no clue what they were doing. The..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."