Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Mattress from Portland, Maine
Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years.Refused to do anything.
Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap *** with mo warranty.
Time for AG to look at him.We were robbed
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The recliner I bought from Bobs reclind and could not close, in order not to have my family member falling over the leg of the recliner I push it in...."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "On Sept 12 2013 I went to inspect an apartment on 66 Sherman St Portland Maine for myself and my partner (Natalie Alvarez). I filled an application out for Ms..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "I found a long hair in my Breyers ice cream ..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."