After only 1 year of owning this couch.. And it's a sectional and every section has done this.. I hope everyone sees this and thinks twice!

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

#1111950

All these photos of bonded leather items ruined.It's sad.

But, I bought a whole living room set on Target.com in bonded leather. Looked beautiful upon arrival. 18 months later, the sofa I sit on everyday is cracked and peeling. Also, the ledge under the storage top shows peeling but isn't visible when the ottoman top is in place.

The other pieces (chair, love seat) are in pristine condition as they are rarely used. Spent about $1100-1200 on the set. Had tons of delivery issues but was very happy once I had everything. But, the couch is the most uncomfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned and is sagging, peeling, cracking.

That's bonded leather for you. I will never buy another bonded leather item.

It's not a Bob's issue, it's not a Target issue, it's a quality issue and no one is honest about it.Bonded leather items will all do this eventually.

Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bed Installation Review Bobs Discount Furniture "Is be on the worst I bought to bedroom set from Bobs and my delivery was Tuesdays and my girls room was complete and not my son they never came..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more