Dixon, California
5.0

Bob is a blessed man.He is a militarys mans man.

Love you bob, sgt. Anderson. U.S.

ARMY; IRAQ VET.RETIRED

This person wrote the review about Bobs Discount Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Warranty Review from Berlin, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Goof proof worthless Do not buy this. They do not honor this warranty Rip off diva tv chest $499.00. ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Delivery - BAD Bobs Discount Furniture "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more