Bobs Discount Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Saint Charles, Maryland

I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016.On May 15 it was delivered.

Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs (and no place to screw them in), missing springs, and the pillows are stuffed with what I can only describe as fake hair! I called, went back to the store and was told their policy is absolutely no refund. After filing with the BBB they offered a partial refund with the rest in store credit, which they will return 4-6 weeks after they pick up the furniture, ship it and log into system.

I want to take this to small claims court because above the full refund I am owed, I feel their practices are illegal and predatory.I would really like the state to investigate this company for false advertising, bait-n-switch, and fraud.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Product or service
Sofa With Chaise
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #856186 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bobs Discount Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09 #1171015

We bought 10,000 dollars worth of furinure. They was here for 5 hrs. Two broken dressers . Missing leg for the bed. I've never had such a bad experience with furniture like this ever and I have bought lots of furniture in the past. Never will we be going to Bob's. What a joke! Just hope the furniture lasts.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.