490 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
1.2

I made the mistake of buying a power recliner from Bob's with their 5 year "goof proof" warranty. I was told that if I had any issues with the chair, they'd be taken care of.

I asked about the cushions, the motor/mechanism wear, structure, etc... I was told I'd have no worries, and that if they couldn't fix it, I would receive a gift card for the original purchase amount.

Well, fast-forward to the chair needing repair or replacement. The armrest is terribly uncomfortable, as the cushions are defective and hang over the side. But "they can't do anything about it." The motor/mechanism is also defective and needs to be replaced.

But they want me to pay for it.

Bob's a scam. Their employees lie to you to make a sale. They sell mediocre quality furniture, with B.S. warranties that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

They don't stand behind their products, and once they get your money, they don't care about you either.

I'm hoping we can turn their warranty contract fraud into a class-action lawsuit. I'm sure I'm not the only one being burned by Bob's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Quality of furniture, Shady business practice, Useless warranties, Terrible customer service.

• Useless Warranty