7225 Woodhaven Blvd, Ridgewood, NY 11385
1.5

Not even a year and its cracked and fading. Goof proof doesn't cover and they dont treat this as a manufacture issue plus these sofas that I have the cushions never stay on they will not change even though my mom that has alzheimers has fallen off twice cushions and all and my then 3 year old has fallen hes 4 now.

I have more than once called it in and had them fill put a fallen report and still they do not care well who ever calls the shots doesn't we can't blame those cust service taking calls and filling paper work it's not them w the bad judgment... but shame on the owner and executives taking this lightly.

And this was guaranteed as genuine leather so they can't tell me o its bonded they claim that leather fades and or cracks and they do not have anything to clean with or fix I have had leather coats boots and etc they do not fade and or crack luke this but Bob's has their employees tell you that this does happen to leather but not even a tears time like really thers more photis jus taking so long to upload i will add more. Later if possible

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Lawrence Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Return exchange issue warranty issue goof proof issue bad qualitypooer customer service related to employee to handle cust issues. Mom fell off sofa peeled and cushions do no ot stay on they are not taking me seriously shld I look fo legal advice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Prices and staff representing is good, Great sales team, Sales rep, Prices and atf represent well.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Shady business practice, Run around and lack of communication, Dnt take us serioudthey hv staf talk tous like wrdumb.

• Leather couch defective