3015 Festival Way, Waldorf, MD 20601

Just had Bob's furniture I purchase a mattress from you guys about a year ago it is sagging it is lumpy is the most uncomfortable Black label bed I've ever purchase.. I've experienced a tear in my bed.

Mind you I bought your adjustable bed with Bass.. spent over $2,000. For this.. had a technician come in today8/28 assume because I have a dog is where the tear is coming from..

basically saying that I would not be able to a change out.. when he sent it to his customer service rep to see the pictures that they just took. I'm so heated with my service I received today from them. You pay for a good mattress and you pay for a warranty and you get the Bob's furniture protection warranty.

I hope someone calls me back soon in regards to this..

or email me back.. because as of yet I do not have the email that he was supposed to send to me I feel I should take my business elsewhere

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Replacement of a different mattress.. not Black label brand.. .

Bobs Discount Furniture Pros: Black label mattress.

Comments