2.3
Style and Design

GOOD AFTERNOON.I PURCHASE THIS LIVING ROOM SET MAYBE BY NOW IT IS 6 YEARS.

I HAVE CALL SEVERAL TIMES FOR SOMEONE TO COME SERVICE MY FURNITURE AND NOTHING. I KEPT GETING THIS NASTY WOMAN WHO KEPT TELLING ME YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR THAT. I EXPLAIN I HAVE THE GOOF PROOF INSURES AND PD ALOT FOR IT. AND SHE JUST KEPT TELLING ME YOU ARE NOT COVERED PLEASE STOP CALLING.

SHE SOUND LIKE AN OLDER WOMAN. I BOUGHT THAT FURNITURE WITH THE LITTLE BIT OF MONEY I HAD. I AM A SINGLE MOM. AFTER 30 YEARS O MARRIGE LEFT MY HUSBAND TO MAKE A LIFE FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS.

I WENT TO BOBS BECAUSE EVERYONE SAID THE FURNITURE AND PEOPLE ARE GREAT. BUT THAT TURNED OUT TO BE NOT TRUE. I HAVE PET STAINS I CLEANED MYSELF BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED I WAS NOT COVERED. I KEPT MY FURNITURE COVERED IN SHEETS TO TRY TO MAKE IT LAST.

THE CUSHIONS ARE FLAT AND WORE. AND YET YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE GOOF INSURANCE COVERS NOTHING. SO NOW I HAVE TO SAVE MONEY TO BUY A NEW SET BECAUSE GOOF INS. DOESNT COVER ANYTHING FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I NEED A NEW SET. MY NAME IS CATHERINE RUSSO RODRIGUEZ. ADDRESS 426 GARDINERS AVE. LEVITTOWN NY 11756 CELL # 917-295-3850.

THANK YOU.

I THINK IS IS TERRIBLE THE WAY YOU ARE TREATED WHEN YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT WAS GREAT AND TURNS OUT TO BE NO GOOD.SAD I AM SAD.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service warranty issue not as described." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments