Ashburn, Virginia
2.6
Style and Design

Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat .Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs support guy came onsite to fix it but could not do it properly , love seat is waste now , feels like we are sitting on a slant sofa .

called bobs they informed to call goof proof protection plan again .

Goof proof rejected to check because bobs support was onsite to fix , Goof proof informed that furniture will be rejected if it was fixed or touched by bobs discount .And informed this is the protection plan that bobs discount furniture has with them .

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Great sales team.

I didn't like: Fact that i wasted money on a warranty they will not honor.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad Delivery - BAD Bobs Discount Furniture "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Leather couch peeling from Bob's Furniture Bobs Discount Furniture "We purchased a leather couch from Bob's Furniture in Farmingdale long island. Two years later the leather started peeling. We purchased the Goof Proof protection that we were..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more