Ashburn, Virginia

Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat .Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs support guy came onsite to fix it but could not do it properly , love seat is waste now , feels like we are sitting on a slant sofa .

called bobs they informed to call goof proof protection plan again .

Goof proof rejected to check because bobs support was onsite to fix , Goof proof informed that furniture will be rejected if it was fixed or touched by bobs discount .And informed this is the protection plan that bobs discount furniture has with them .

Review about: Sofa Set.

I liked: Great sales team.

I didn't like: Fact that i wasted money on a warranty they will not honor.

2.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.