West Springfield, Massachusetts

Bought this couch in march 2013,and barely use this couch besides normal wear and tear, watching tv,visitors,ect.The other day, my 13 yr old points out to me,that the middle cushion ,the seam complatley uraveled,frayed all the way around the whole cshion and a hanful of stuffing is hanging out!!!Ive only owned this a yr and a 1/2..and customer service just told me when I called to see if they could either have someone repair, or install new middle cushion,that theres nothing I can do because its past the 1 yr warrenty.A quality couch should not fall apart at the seams after a yr and a 1/2 of lite usage.Its obviously a case of cheap quality, and bad sewing.I tried to sew my self, and its in to bad of condition...the cushions are made sewn into the couch.cannot just replace the middle cushion. I need a repair tech to unattach, and reattach a new one.I expect this to be made RIGHT!!!I have been a loyal customer since about 14-15 yrs ago.I have bought much more than couches from this company..and before this purchase, looked at others,pieroways,raymour,amazon,jcpenney..and decided to choose Bob's once again,because I trusted them to care for the purchase, or at least fix this type of an issue. all I am asking for us a new /repaired middle cushion!..Seriously?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: repair or replace flawed part..

Comments

When you bought it and they said "1 year warranty on fabric and seams" did you think they were joking? O that's right all the rules should change when it's convenient for you

#862051

We bought furniture from them several years ago. Still have one dresser and one bed.

Couch literally came apart and one dresser was tossed when we moved because one drawer basically disintegrated because it was particle board. These pieces were only five years old. They initially worked very hard to satisfy us but twice they delivered replacement furniture that had broke or fell apart during delivery as did the first set.

I even got a phone call from "Bob" himself. Even though they worked very hard to solve the issues,the furniture was never equal to the price we paid.

Helpful.Tech
#862043

With regret, if you were sold the product with a one year warranty then a one year warranty is all you'd be entitled to.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews