Bob's Discount Furniture - Incompetant Fools | Bobs Discount Furniture in Easley, South Carolina

We ordered a simple mattress, lo-pro box spring and a set of hook-on bedrails for our child's new bed. We already have the headboard and footboard, just needed the two "hook-on" style bedrails to complete the structure of the bed. The first time Bob's was here, they delivered the correct mattress and box spring. Someone at the warehouse mis-picked a set of "bolt-on" bedrails. We were told that we would get a call from the office by the end of the day. The end of the day came and noone called, so we called them. We went through all the BS with a rep and then a supervisor who credited our delivery fee of $39 due to the error. We were disappointed when we were told that we would have to wait 5 days for the next delivery of the correct rails. On the 5th day, Bob's came early.....with the wrong rails again! We called and went through more BS with the people on the phone who couldn't care less about our child having to sleep on the floor. Now, we are waiting ANOTHER 4 DAYS for the next attempt. I doubt that they'll get it right this time, but even if they do, they've blown it with me. I will never give Bob's another of my hard earned dollars!
Review