This couch has been replaced to everyone who bought the original material except myself because of no worranty. The material has been replaced and now a couch with an upgraded material has been sold because of so many claims but im being denied. This is so unethical bad customer service and a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Vella J

I have the very same issue going on with Mathis Bros. My chairs were $799.00 ea.

times 3. I have no small children and keep a clean retro home with just my spouse and I. Certainly did not expect this to happen. Upon purchasing the chairs sales person did not offer an opportunity for a warranty.

I most definitely would have paid the extra for it. I just purchased a new computer chair for my office and the company I dealt with immediately brought up the idea of paying extra for a warranty....I opted in. So surely I would have gotten it for the chairs $2400.00 plus tax. Sales person also should have said at some time of ownership these chairs will peel!

Mine are peeling like a dog shedding his winter coat! $2400.00 plus tax is no walk in the park. I am writing headquarters and keeping a paper trail on all communication.I am not wanting any cash but look forward to a credit or exchange. I have shopped with Mathis Bros a few times and preferred them over all other furniture stores here in the Inland Empire, Southern California.

I have contacted Mathis Bros on this situation and a young lady in their customer service department was immediately sending me away on a world tour calling other numbers. I am waiting to hear back from them in regards to this matter and hope it can be resolved in a timely business manner so I can continue my relationship with Mathis Bros.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews