Lyons, Illinois
1.1
Style and Design

We bought a bed and can not return the horrible thing after only having it two days, it's uncomfortable and it stinks, literally.The old mattress it replaced was way more comfortable.

The sales person lied and said we could return it wishing 30 days if we didn't like it or we would have never even bought it. This is what we get for being cheap now I'm going to end up buying the expensive bed from another store while I'm also paying on this ***.

Believe the bad reviews about this company, I wish I would have.I just figured there were people out there who liked their furniture and only people who were upset reviewed stuff, nope all the bad stuff is true.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

Its because they make you try it out for the full 30 days and then you can refund between days 30 and 60. Listen to them explain next time.