Westport, Connecticut

Bought a chair and a half from Bob's at 2500 central park avenue in yonkers from a used car salesman named chad, in less than a year the left armrest is broken and the wont replace the chair. I spent over 2 hours going back and forth between bobs and guardian, each saying that the other is supposed to replace the chair.a tech was sent and said to me that the chair was broken but wanted to "repair" the chair in my home, I dont want a band aid nor do I want a chair dismantled in my living room because i have a toddler.

I paid for a new chair and want the chair replaced but bob's seems *** bent on not replacing it and wanting to push a repair on me instead. The goof proof plan is a scam and I wish i had known so i could have saved myself some money. Bob's customer service reps are rude and very unprofessional, by far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life.

I have already stopped 3 people from buying furniture from Bob's and will continue to stop as many people as I can from being scammed by this awful company. The stubbornness of this company is absurd and is going to cost them a lot of business.

Comments

I also have a broken chair and a half that I bought at Bobs. Very disappointed.

My kids loved that chair!

Bob Cares

Having to deal with two different companies can be a pain. I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation.

I'd like to get this sorted out for you.

Please send me an email at Bobcares@mybobs.com. Thanks, Eric