Springfield, Massachusetts

You order a 5 drawer chest and a night stand on 3/21/10 and get told you will have it the first week of April.Then the second week of April you call get put on hold for a half hour then get told your not going to get it till the second week of May.But the money came out of the bank the day after you made the order.Bob your 1 big joke and I will never order anything from you again.So go on tv and lie to more people.Im still waiting for the furniture i order in March.

Comments

I too also ordered some furniture and I'm still waiting. I ordered furniture for my children in March.

My husband paid in full. They got the to say he still owes a balance, I said whaaat. Than they said they made a mistake. I almost went over there to tell them how I feel and give them something to really talk about, since they like to talk about customers behind their back, which I witness the last time I was there.

I don't like to be treated like a sucker.

My husband has more patience than me. I can't tolerate *** I will never, ever buy anything from them again.