990 NW Plaza, St Ann, MO 63074, USA
2.8

Went to Bob's discount furniture in St.Ann, Missouri found a nice dinnette set customer serive was great completed my agreement forms made a down payment and I was promised to have the merchandise in my home by Nov 4. before the Thanksgiving holidays.

I was so excited, However i was up at 800 am awaiting the arrival of my new dinning room set only for the delivery driver to arrive with only the base of the set. Willing to reschedule for a next day delivery or to be compensated for the inconvience . I called the store to speak with Gary the store manager ,Unfortunately i only recieved an apology and my order was still not it order after all the paperwork.

I recieved my full refund for shipping and down-payment. I located a nicer set at Weekends only furniture store across the street..i will never return to Bob's for any future business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

5 attempts to get my furniture. I end up picking it up myself.And they have the nerve to argue over my delivery charge returned.They offer a in store gift card.I won't return to that store.

They offer half back. And after i say i'll go to the store and make a scene. They decide to return it. Instead of owning the mistake.They apologize.

Fix it! instead of making me fix it!