As a first time home owner this is by far the most frustrating experience I have ever had. After calling to confirm that weather would not be an issue, I called in sick to work in order to receive my order.

The driver arrived and told me they would be unable to deliver the order due to weather. After multiple calls with customer service, I was told my furniture would be delivered the following day. Later that night I called to confirm the time, at this time I was informed that my headboard was on backorder until February 24th, today is the 7th. So some how my headboard went from on the truck in the parking lot to back ordered.

At first I believed that the driver did not want to work in inclement weather. Now, I wonder was my headboard ever on the truck or is Bob’s a deceiving company and booked my order knowing the product was on back order? Either way this has been an incredibly frustrating experience. Bob’s discount furniture is not only discount furniture but they are also discount customer service.

By far the worst experience I have ever had and I will never use Bob’s again and will never refer anyone. Your dissatisfied customer, Justin

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments