1.7
Poster increased review rating.

I purchased furniture at Bob's 2 years ago in December. This past month, I had the frame of one of my couches fall out from under people that were sitting on it.

I also had the arm of a chair break completely in half when getting up from the seat. I purchased the 5 year Goof Proof Plus Plan that is "allegedly" supposed to cover anything and everything for your furniture- including frame breaks. I had a technician come out to look at the furniture which was useless. He came, took a few pictures, pulled the under lining of the couch apart- and left.

I was told to contact Guardian for further assistance and they said that sitting on the couch is not accidental therefore they cannot fix it. If I would have jumped on it and it broke however, they would replace it. I reached out to customer service again to inquire as to how this is not covered and they could not give me an answer.

It's called Bob's Discount Furniture- you pay for what you get, they con you into getting warranties and paying additional which are useless, and your furniture falls apart within two years. After spending close to $4,000 on furniture and a pretty penny on warranties to hear , "I'm sorry there is nothing that we can do" is pathetic customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Goof Proof Plus Protection Plan.

Comments