Style and Design

We purchased a mattress from Bob’s and when asked if we wanted delivery, we asked if removal of old mattress was included. We were told yes so we got the delivery.

After the new mattress was delivered and set up, the delivery guys left the old mattress and box spring in our yard. When I called to ask about it, I was told that yes they remove the old mattress but only if you ask which was not what I was told. The next person I spoke to said yes they will remove the old mattress but not if it has tears which again was not what I was told. Next, I called the Monroeville store and asked if removal of the old mattress was included with mattress delivery and was told yes.

I was not given any qualifications. The next person I talked to said that they will not take the old mattress if there are bed bugs which makes sense then told me that was why they didn’t take the mattress. When I asked for proof of this they could not give it. We had an exterminator come immediately and was told there are no bed bugs anywhere.

I called the company again and was told that mattress removal was a courtesy and they didn’t have to take it. Again not what I was told.

We would not have purchased the overpriced delivery option if it wasn’t for the mattress removal. We were misled from the beginning and it is obvious that employees themselves do not know the actual facts.

Comments